March 03, 2008

I ♥ Ashley

Ooh look! Ashley Lister has given K is for Kinky a fantastic review! I am so in awe of the writers in this collection. And I'm also in awe of Ashley's way with words:

Thanks to Emerald’s wickedly woven tale of apiform amour I can now see why bees (and bee wanna-bees) are so exciting. The next time there’s a fancy dress party I shall either go dressed as a flower, in the hope that some will want to rub against my stamen, or you can simply cover me in honey and throw me to the queens—but only in the kinky way.

Go read the whole review! But first, Lust Bites is featuring I Is for Indecent today, with a brilliant post written by Janine Ashbless. The full line-up for the book is here.

Finally, three of the little books received a stellar review yesterday! What a way to start the week.







XXX,
Alison

7 comments:

angell said...

WOW - that's fabulous Alison!! I'm saving all the money I can for a huge purchase from Amazon for the alphabet books. What a package that will be. :D

Dakota Rebel said...

Great review! Congratulations.

By the way, your use of the word "brat" lately has inspired me to write a brief story. It's up on my blog. If you get a sec to pop over and read it I would love to hear what you think.

XoXoXo
Dakota

jothemama said...

Is that a larger font size in your pocket or did someone mess with my settings?

Alison Tyler said...

I think it's you, Jo. I'm not clever enough to wrangle larger fonts.

XXX,
AT

Janine Ashbless said...

We've got Erotic Alphabet promo posts at Lust Bites every Monday for the next 3 weeks too!

Allison Wonderland said...

I adore the Erotic Alphabet series. I'm still at the beginning, though. Recently picked up a copy of C is for Co-eds. I would love to be a contributor to one of the books someday, preferably before all the letters have been exhausted, lol. Let me know when you get to P is for Procrastination. :)

Jennifer Ann..... said...

First time to check you, wow I can't wait for more