August 25, 2008

So he's fucking me on my desk...


...on top of my Webster's New World College Dictionary. The edge is digging into my ribcage, and all I can think of is: "I wonder what page we're on?"

Wanna know?

extrinsically/eyelet

Extrinsic: not really belonging to the thing with which it is connected

Eyelet: a small hole for receiving a rope, cord, hook, etc.

I kid you, fucking, not.

XXX,
Alison

P.S. I hope I'm not the only one who finds this funny!
P.P.S. This "I'm a Sexy Nerd" ring is what comes up with you type "sexy" + "dictionary" into ETSY.

5 comments:

EllaRegina said...

We've got to chip in and buy you a bed!

That is a pretty interesting word combination.

I like the ring. I wonder if it:

A) Really opens

B) Contains only four-letter words

Kirsten Monroe said...

Well that certainly puts the dick in dictionary!

Jeremy Edwards said...

"Never fuck on the same page of the dictionary twice."

Kirsten said:
Well that certainly puts the dick in dictionary!

Ha! You certainly have a way with words, Webster.

jothemama said...

Hee, I'm one of those too. Not so much the desk fucking, my desk isn't conducive to it, but the untimely associative thinking.

Denae said...

the beauty of clearing off your desk on Friday afternoon...only because you're meeting him...on your desk...early Saturday morning...when the office is closed...my mind is now wandering...hmm...still early enough in the week to make plans for Saturday...