December 24, 2008

UK Forum ❤ Me

I heard from a little bird that Merry XXXmas won a lovely review in Forum UK. (I don't have my own copy, so if any other little, um, birds want to scan one for me, I'd be ever grateful!):

The Merry XXXmas Book of Erotica is a red-hot literary feast that'll soon make you forget the stresses of your maddening extended family. Lynne Jamneck's 'What I Really Want For Christmas' is a tale of friendship igniting to passion with the help of a Santa suit; Saskia Walker's 'Rapt' sees two strangers share a London cab on Christmas Eve and Tom Piccirillis' 'Spider Monkey Loves Rudolph' sees a scorned screenwriter enact her revenge. Curl up with this book and you'll start to wish it were Christmas all year long.



Smut Girl said...

it is a lovely issue. featuring *cough* "To Perfection" by Sommer Marsden.
And another shameless self promotion can be marked off her Christmas to do list...

Neve Black said...

Congratulations AT!

Sommer too. :-)

Anonymous said...

I would like too take time too thank the active members for doing what you do and making the community what it is im a long time reader and first time poster so i just wanted to say thanks.