February 07, 2009

I'm Not Sure What Two Unicorns Fucking...

...have to do with Afternoon Delight. But that is the name of this groovy t-shirt from Threadless.com. And I'm using this shirt to illustrate what? That I'm restless on a Saturday? No, that Afternoon Delight just received its first Amazon review! The writer pointed out that this is a softer sort of collection for me. Which is totally true. I mean, *your* afternoon delight may revolve around all sorts of pervy activities, but *my* afternoon delight is as pure as two unicorns fucking.

Hum. Did I say I was restless?

I'm going to add that I stared at my title for a few moments saying the following out loud:

"I'm not sure what two unicorns fucking has to do with afternoon delight."

Then:

"I'm not sure what two unicorns fucking have to do with afternoon delight."

"Two unicorns have..."
"Two unicorns have to do."
"What two unicorns have to do with fucking."

And then the reference librarian gave me a really strange look, and I closed my laptop and fled from the library.

How's your fucking day going?

XXX,
Alison

3 comments:

BadAssKona said...

Two unicorns fucking means they are not extinct....

Alison Tyler said...

Heh heh.

Smut Girl said...

I love that shirt. I love it. I want it, covet it and must have it. What?

My afternoon delight is like two spider monkeys locked in a tight embrace and...ah, nevermind...

xoxo
s