April 07, 2009

I ❤ Gay Sex

As we're all busy heart-ing things, I thought I'd heart this delicious site. (You may already have seen the link from Sommer's blog.) But Keep Still is new to me and definitely worth a visit! And how perfect for the Smut Girl herself to appear in a "What Does a Man Taste Like?" post during the middle of the Blow Hard tour!

I actually scanned through some of my own stories to see if I could find a description. This is one of the few that I could locate:

I nodded, and then, on a whim, dropped to my knees. He stared down at me, waiting, not looking surprised in the least, as I fumbled with the buttons on his fly, releasing his cock once more, still wet with my juices. The taste of him, salty and remnant of my own flavors, overwhelmed me. The warmth of his skin in my mouth made my pussy throb. I licked and sucked from shaft to tip, until he grew to full-size once more. My head bobbed up and down as I worked him, and after a moment, Jack pet my hair, letting me know with that simple touch, that he was pleased. I’d taken initiative and he was pleased. Pride rippled through me. My tongue worked around the head of his cock, and he sighed, and gripped onto my shoulders, but I was surprised when he pulled me away.

“At the car,” he murmured, his thumb tracing along my jawline, then resting on my bottom lip. “Meet me out back. At the car.”


Today, we're over at Marina St. Clare's blog. Remember to comment to win the big stuffed teddy bear. I mean, the huge goody basket!

Also, I must say, I'm really loving the book suggestions that keep popping up on my bookworm post. I was at a fabulous event last night (more info when coffee and brain cells connect), and I continued the conversation. Whenever I had a chance, I asked people which books they've received and which they had (or would like to) give away. The list is fascinating, and I'm starting to carry a notebook (no, really) to capture down the titles!

XXX,
Alison

P.S. I really do heart gay sex! Naughty Stories from A to Z was banned from a Texas prison—not because the book is smut, but because the collection included "deviant" homosexual behavior!

5 comments:

Confidant said...

How splendid! Your reference to my site has me high as a kite (the swallow-tail, not the toy)! I so love your own "taste of him" quotation, as there's profundity in discovering oneself through the act of savoring another. I especially love your use of "remnant" -- in addition to suggesting "traces," the word is like a poetically contracted echo of "reminiscent." It's as if you're magically transforming "Our Bodies, Ourselves" into "Your Body, Myself." Suffice it to say, I'm tickled pink!

Alison Tyler said...

Thanks very much for visiting, Confidant! I have prodded your site a little, and will definitely be bookmarking for future. As the editor of Luscious (and just someone who likes to talk about anal sex), I found your “Getting Fucked and Helping Humanity” piece very arousing!

XXX,
Alison

EllaRegina said...

Wow. Now I want a prostate!

I'm still trying to wrap my head around a book being banned in a prison, I mean unless it's something called "How to Build a Real Gun from Plastic Sporks." I think it's fabulous that your book was there to begin with, for however long.

Do you use this in publicity blurbs?

"Naughty Stories from A to Z" -- banned in a Texas prison!!!!

Alison Tyler said...

We do have that on our cover! It's just not on the cover up on Amazon. Actually, it says: Banned in Texas!

XXX,
Alison

EllaRegina said...

Cool! I think it's great PR!