April 29, 2009

My [DELETED] Fucking Contest

Aren't these the hippest [DELETED] buttons ever? They were specially designed by Buttonhead (she of the fantastic I ❤ Gay Sex buttons, and the Banana ones, too). I'm also here to run down the entrants to the [DELETED] contest—I think we're still missing some names.

This is what I know:

You Will Be [Deleted] by Erobintica
Pathway to Panties by Jeremy Edwards
Trading Places by JM Stone
In the Groove by cerulean
Opportunity by Dan
Talk Hard by Joss Lockwood
Sweet Nothings by Confidant
Honey, I'm Home by Sommer Marsden
Payback by Cora Zane
He [DELETED] Her by Jamaica Layne

I've ordered buttons for everyone, and yet we still don't know who wrote:

Glass People
Autumn Mornings
Just Like Candy
The Restaurant Critic


Come on! Claim your fame! (And your nifty little button.) Won't you? If you don't want to publicly state who you are, just drop me a note to msalisontyler at yahoo dot com with your mailing address so I can send you a prize. See? Everyone wins at Chez Trollop!

XXX,
Alison

P.S. Saucy little interview with Joss Lockwood to come soon!
P.P.S. I'm amending the list of knowns/unknowns as the names come in. Thanks for pulling back the curtain and letting us see who's who!

5 comments:

JM Stone said...

I love them!!

I can't wait to get mine...then I'm going to take a picture of my purse(yes, all my "trollop" buttons are going on my purse) and send it to you ;)

Confidant said...

"Sweet Nothings" was mine. I totally forgot to claim the byline earlier. :-)

Smut Girl said...

oh my god! i am 'honey, i'm home'. i'm late! i'm sorry! is this the right blog? is this thing on?
xoxo
s

sexywriter said...

I wrote "He DELETED Her."

Jamaica Layne
www.jamaicalayne.com

Alison Tyler said...

Yay! I loved that one!

XXX,
AT