May 30, 2009

I was the man. In the corner. With the hard-on.

I had one of those dreams again last night. The man dream. Not that I wanted one or needed one, but that I *was* one.

This time was worthy of a story. I swear. I dreamed I was a boy dating a lithe blonde girl who was about to be punished by a pro-Domme. (The punisher in the dream was actually a principal/headmistress type based loosely on an editor I once worked for.) My girlfriend was bound down to a table, arms over her head, feet spread, ass up. At first, I thought I was going to secretly watch her receive punishment. And—yeah, let me tell you, I thought that was going to be pretty fucking cool.

But then the headmistress turned to look me over and told me to strip. I was shocked—and honestly, scared. Because I knew that watching my girlfriend get caned was going to give me a hard-on. And I didn't want my girl to know that her pain was going to turn me on. Not to the extent that I knew it would.

That was the dilemma. My hard throbbing problem. But ultimately that's what happened. I stood naked in a corner, watching as this beast of a headmistress punished the fuck out of my girlfriend. And at the peak of the scene, I came.

I think this is the first time I've ever gotten to come as a man. Damn—what a rush.

When I write up the story for real, I'll let you know.



neve black said...

I'm so envious. I would love to be, or at least dream of cummming as a man. Damn. What a rush is right. Opa!

Yes, I'd really enjoy reading that story, AT.

juliett said...


Your dream reminded me of something. A few years ago I was in a discussion panel with some graduating college students who were going on to becoming therapists. The panel was on being transgender and gender identity. There was a stunning transwoman who was post-op who spoke at many of these panels. Anyway, the topic of sexuality came up, and into the discussion she stated that she had had an orgasm as a man and as a woman. You could hear a pin drop in the room when everyone processed that information. Then a few seconds later, a girl asked her what we all were thinking, "What's that like?"

I'm paraphrasing what she said, but basically that it was the same to an extent, but also completely different. They both were intense, but as a man more intensely focused, and as a woman she felt it throughout her entire body.

I thought about that for days after. That she had both of those those experiences...damn.


ste said...

I wouldn't mind being the guy in the corner!

I've only ever had one dream in which I'm a woman. I'd quite like another one at some point.

jothemama said...

did you go shoe-shopping, ste?

Zoe Brain said...

juliett - it depends how your brain is wired up.

To someone with a female brain (by that I mean the configuration of the lymbic nucleus), a male orgasm would be like a shot of raw whisky. Overpowering, but momentary, a genital sneeze.

Guys would feel it differently.

To continue the analogy, a female orgasm would be like a long drink of hot chocolate, laced with Tia Maria. Something that can last and last, involving the whole body.

I know which one I prefer, by a long way.

BTW I have one of the rare Intersex conditions that cause a natural sex change. Most of those are from F to M due to either 5ARD or 17BHDD syndromes. I got one of the handful that go the other way.

Not that I was ever completely normal as male, it doesn't work that way for humans, but I looked like a footballer, not a cheerleader. Worse luck. Now, for the first time in my life, I look normal, in the nude too.

Yes, an interesting experience. But the legal and social difficulties are immense.