June 07, 2009

Coffee Slut

I am one. I'm sorry. Gourmet is fine. But I'll drink Motel 6 coffee in a styrofoam cup and feel good about myself in the morning. I get out of bed with one mission: to make coffee. I grind the beans at night—but I tend to drink a cup of instant while the pot is brewing. I know. Tramp.

You may have seen this link yesterday on Sommer Marsden's billboard. But just in case, here's the Coffee Time Romance review of the new Virgin collection Liaisons. (Someday, I will spell the word "liaisons" correctly on the first try. That day is not today.) Here's the little blurb for my story Junking:

Junking

Fiona is moving in with her boyfriend, Dr. Todd Mitchell. Trying to find some furniture at a second hand store is a lost cause when he wants everything to be new. What will happen when she notices Killian, a rugged man who is willing to show her some of his own erotic moves?

This tale questions whether opposites attract and is a perfect tale. Ms. Tyler includes some spanking to give this alluring story an extra tantalizing plot. The way Killian and Fiona spot each other at different second hand stores gives this a sensual cat and mouse game quality to it. This is a remarkable story for me and left me quite happy to have read it.


XXX,
Alison

5 comments:

JM Stone said...

I'm cheap.

Yes, there, I said it, I am. I loved the excert of junking you posted a while back. It was just awesome.

I went yardsalin' yesterday!!

I love it when you go midafternoon and everyone is tired of sitting vigil. "How much for these flower pots?" "Just take 'em, take 'em all. I'm tired of deaing with them!"

Further on down the street, walk up to two tables full of random items. "Take anything on those tables, folk. It's all free, just don't make me take it all back in the house!"

Ha! Got some free curtains and a 12 foot long sheer swag that's going to be turned into something slinky and dangerous via my sewing machine.

We did well yesterday ;)

As for coffee, I have one of those pump carafes that they keep in offices and stuff? As soon as the coffee's brewed it goes into it. Which means there is generally at least a cup in there then next morning for me to reheat while the next pot is brewing ;) Works great!

Erobintica said...

I was up past 2 in the morning - need coffee

Alison Tyler said...

Here, have a cup of mine... you must have been up putting together your sizzling post!

XXX,
Alison

Jeremy Edwards said...

I'm pretty sure that if I hadn't started drinking coffee regularly sometime in my thirties, my creative life would have ended. Thank you, coffee, for showing me a good time!

And I can't wait to read you (you, Alison, not the personification of "coffee" I addressed in the previous sentence) and the others in Liaisons! These new BL collections are definitely on my smut-acquisition list.

EllaRegina said...

Congratulations! "A perfect tale."