June 06, 2009

Do You Remember...

...the interview with Billy Bob Thornton and Angelina Jolie? I can't place which Red Carpet event they were attending (Oscars? Golden Globes?), but she was just all over him. At some point, she confessed to having just fucked in the limo on the way over. I loved how wrapped around him she was. The image stuck in my head—even though I can't find a picture or a youtube or anything.

Anyway, I swear to god, I just had that sex. Not in a limo. And not on the way to an award show. But the type where you're pulverized afterwards—going, "What'd you do to me? What the fuck did you just do to me?"

There were words tossed out like tramp and slut. And images like gang bangs. A belt was involved. As well as my ass. But Jesus. I am... That's it. I just am. 15 years in, boys and girls. Doesn't get any better than this.



Erobintica said...

27 years in. Last night. Nuf said. ;-)

EllaRegina said...

Wow! Good start to the day!

(What does FML mean? Fuck Me in Limo?)

jothemama said...

Jesus, I'm glad to hear Sam's mending so fast!

FML - fuck me laughing? Loudly? Lairy?

Heh, that reminds me of Terrorvision, the husband had a tshirt saying Fired Up and Lairy on it, cute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB_9wo3qepU

Erobintica said...

hey, didn't they wear vials of each other's blood or something?

EllaRegina said...

(FML = Fuck My Life)

Alison Tyler said...

Oh, I like Fuck Me Laughing better!


P.S. Haven said...

I do remember that interview. I was equally turned on by the one where Angelina was all over her brother, the admirably monikered James Haven.
Love Billy Bob, too. I stole one of my favorite salutations from him: "How 'boutcha?"
Speaking of WTF, I had to chuckle today as I saw one of North Carolina's finer moments: we've got a ton of WTF-#### license plates roaming around. We got to that particular letter sequence about a year or so before WTF became WTF and was still simply WTF.

EllaRegina said...

Yeah. More positive and funner.

Emerald said...

Beautiful! Actually, yes, I do remember that interview. And my favorite line from this post may have been, "I just am." (Eckhart Tolle has a beautiful quote about that. ;))

Congratulations. :)