July 12, 2009

Take a Sip of Sommer

Sommer Marsden has a new novella called Girlfriend Wanted up for sale now. Here's a tiny little itsy bitsy tease:

He didn’t speak, but grunted. A clearly male sound from a overtly feminine body. He gripped my hips with his painted fingers and he slid into my cunt like hot steel into butter. I threw my head back and pushed my ass out to get him deeper. His high heels peeked between my spread legs as he fucked me faster. I swayed a little on my own red sling-backs and listened to the wet slap of our mating. He reached around, pinched my clit between his big broad fingers once, twice, gone!

“OH sweet Jesus. God, yes,” I babbled.

He grabbed my tits with is hands and levered into me faster and faster. Gone was the man, now was the animal. He threw back his head and came, humping me for all he was worth.

I turned, and we bumped and tangled together, the room was so small. My flushed face and wide grin regarded me from the little scrap of mirror suspended on the red, red wall. “Oh, you were such a good baby,” I said and kissed him. He had great potential, my Jack/Jacqueline.


You know you want the rest. And it can be yours for $2.49 Oh, and would someone please buy me this flask? Pretty please? With a cherry on top?

XXX,
Alison

5 comments:

Smut Girl said...

oh, if someone buys you one will they buy me one too? love that!
xoxo
s

Danielle de Santiago said...

sommer marsden..do you actually ever sleep? you work pops up like daisys...great..:-)))

Alison Tyler said...

She doesn't. She does not ever sleep. Ever.

XXX,
Alison

EllaRegina said...

It's really true! (Good analogy, Danielle.) You, too, AT, in the prolific dep't. I don't know how you girlies do it. There are only so many hours in a day!

Smut Girl said...

i don't sleep much. i also have a perverse mind and fast fingers. that pretty much wraps it up in a bow, eh? but thanks! i love daisies.
;)
xoxo
s