September 26, 2009

"Wrap it Around Your Cock..."


And if you're going to a gay wedding, you might want to use this gay tape! Donna George Storey sent me the snapshot, along with this note:

Hey Alison,

I still get a chuckle out of your post from a while back defining what makes a person gay. If someone's finger is up your ass, you're gay, if they take it out you're not gay anymore. Words to live by indeed.

I was going through my summer vacation photos and found this from the Christmas Museum in Paradise, PA (Amish Country of all places).

As advertised, it makes gifts gay, but if you wrap it around your cock, does is make you gay?

Donna

*****

I don't know about that. But I'd be happy to try. Anyone want to lend me their cock?

XXX,
Alison

4 comments:

ste said...

what if someone wraps the tape around their finger, and then puts it up my arse? double trouble!

Erobintica said...

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your cocks

American Sex Hero said...

yes.

End of line.

Donna said...

Who knew it could be that simple? Commodity fetishism, indeed!

Thanks for helping to get the word out, AT ;-).