September 24, 2009

No Fucking Clue Why...



... but this song on the radio today made me lose it. Had to actually pull over. Tears streaming from under my Wayfarers. No idea why. Not a fucking clue. This is what nobody tells you: It will be better. And it will be worse. You will get clutches of total panic in the middle of a sunny day because some Procul Harum song from before you were born plays on the oldies station.

Then I think to myself—Don't write about it. Don't keep banging on about it.

But fucking hell, man. Nobody ever tells you. It's all a big dark secret.

We hear the results from his full-body scan on October 1st. Maybe it's this limbo thing that's making me so emo. But for now I'm just going to blame Procul Harum and put my shades back on.

XXX,
Alison

4 comments:

jothemama said...

Hum. Maybe you should be listening to Kylie.

But no, this is the way of it. Peaks and troughs and surprise attacks.

Do keep writing about it.

Erobintica said...

(((((((((AT & Sam)))))))))

Isabel Kerr said...

with you here.

xx

Jade said...

Oh AT, I only know you through your blog, but I wish I knew you better so I could send you a hug.

Okay, I am sending you one anyway. (((hug)))

Jade