September 19, 2009

The Radioactive Report

I don't really know when I last updated y'all about Sam. But he's back and he's not beeping quite so much. He still registers on the Geiger counter at close range, but take a few steps back, and he's not a threat to man or beast. Of course, this makes fucking, you know, difficult. He's got a big cock, but it's not three-feet long. (Don't worry. I'm kidding. We haven't. I honestly have no desire to find out what radioactive spunk will do to a girl.) Of course, those are the types of things that would be divine for the medical community to discuss. Like I said, the two-page pamphlet we received was pretty sketchy on actual helpful facts. The UK's version is world's better. But still not as detailed as one would hope.

Having Sam home is brilliant, though. He is chock-full of his snarky, black humor, which helps me like you wouldn't believe. When he's away, I rule the insomniacs. Really. They made me their queen. I don't sleep. I don't eat. And I don't get much done. Except worrying. I'm fabulous at worrying!

So there ya have it. Signing off from the Radioactive Report.

XXX,
Alison

6 comments:

ste said...

What great news that he's back at home!

jothemama said...

Agh. Sleep. Eat. Please! How are you going to look after him if you dn't? I hope it's better now.

So glad Sam's home. He must have been so lonely too.

Danielle said...

great news indeed...things are getting better..even if i m ashamed that i m curious about the glowing sperm...if..for example..if the sperm was in a glas..would teh sperm be radioaktive too..registret on the geiger??..sorry..no no..bad danielle bad bad bad danielle....

great news! we are happy with you..:-)

neve black said...

Yes, great, great news! Yah!

Cora Zane said...

Yay! Glad he's home. Maybe now you can get some rest. :)

Raven said...

prayers and blessings...

raven