October 04, 2009

"I only fuck to vinyl"

This skirt makes me so fucking happy, I cannot even tell you. So it is my Sunday morning crave. I have to confess that my computer is hibernating. I must have worn the poor little PowerBook out with all that writing about fucking. Now, the bugger just goes to sleep randomly—and cannot be woken up, no matter how much ice col water I through on its silver little face. And my Mac Guru is away for two weeks. So I'm using Sam's. Which is odd. The font's not the same. The layout's all iffy. I feel very much a stranger in a strange land.

So hang in there with me while I get my land legs and learn the foreign currency!

XXX,
Alison

6 comments:

jothemama said...

The slogan is great but the skirt looks like a homemade curtain.

Hanging in a canteen.

Really.

Alison Tyler said...

Well, yes. There is that.

XXX,
Alison

jothemama said...

Just get yourself a big black marker! Adorn everything with it.

And then crank up the gramophone...

Danielle said...

same opinion like jo...love the slogan but hate the skirt...

vinyl...damned..i wish i was born earlier...

jothemama said...

But Danielle, sweetie, then we wouldn't be able to gaze on your perfect youthfulness!

Danielle said...

@ jo

well..i turned 29 in september..so you still have a while to look at my..err*...youthfullness..:-)