December 08, 2009

"Truth is Hotter Than Fiction"


I've come to realize that any book edited by Alison Tyler is going to be a sexy, unpredictable, and varied read; 'Pleasure Bound' is no exception. Alison's editorial instincts ensure a detailed, searing collection of stories of all kinds of bondage, and all of it true! These stories are great inspiration for setting some kinky scenes of your own, or just to get the blood and juices flowing for some me-time titillation. As with any other Alison Tyler offering, this collection has something for whatever your mood may be--when I reached the last page, I was very disappointed to finish it, but these stories will definitely bear re-readings with the same results! Along with this volume, I would also recommend Alison's Erotic Alphabet books--no matter what kind of kink you crave, you'll find it in that collection!

Yay! Thank you so much! This review just made my day!

XXX,
Alison

P.S. Truth necklace is by An Original Jewelry on ETSY. I want the skeleton key, and about sixteen other items, as well!

2 comments:

frost said...

Oh, how exciting to check your blog today and see my review of 'Pleasure Bound'! :) Thanks, Alison!

Alison Tyler said...

I felt the same way when I read your review! How exciting!!

XXX,
Alison