October 06, 2010

Kudos for Coupling



I am so super-duper, over the moon, under the man pleased to be in Coupling—the brand-new filthy collection of erotic edited by Sommer Marsden. Here is the TOC:

Blackout by Alison Tyler
First Lady by P.S. Haven
Drinking Her Under the Table by Jeremy Edwards
The Clothes Make The Man by Emilie Paris
Renewable Resources by Drew James Dyer
Pay For It by Benjamin Eliot
Square Loophole by Craig J. Sorensen
Bondage Bound by Sommer Marsden
Just Be Yourself by Dean Isbell
Fucking the Mermaid by Alison Seay
To The Point by Rita Winchester
Bonus Story~ Apron Strings by Sommer Marsden
Bonus Story ~ To Lola With Love by Alison Tyler

I am honored and then some to bookend the collection with a brand-new, previously unpublished story at the start, and one of my all-time favorite pieces at the end!

Blackout features a woman who is reluctant to explore her submissive side. And by "reluctant," I mean she is scared to fucking death to give up control:

What was this?

I looked at him, shocked when I felt something cold on my skin. He’d slipped a handcuff on my right wrist and snapped the steel clasp shut.

“What do you think you’re doing?”

“Teaching you to like the rain.”

“By binding me down?”

“You catch on fast.”

He led me by the cuff to the center of our living room, then helped me to strip out of my gray yoga pants and long-sleeved tee-shirt. When I was naked, he spread me out on the floor. He’d put down soft, fleecy blankets, and the fabric had grown warm from the fire. I started to feel myself accept Jay’s offer. Of course, what choice did I have now? Jay gripped my hands and held them over my head, then bound my free wrist in the other cuff.

We’d used handcuffs before, of course. But when I say we, I mean me. I’d cuffed Jay to the bed and taunted him with my mouth, not bringing him to climax until I was good and ready. He’s right when he says that I like control. I do. I like everything to work according to plan. My plan. When things go astray, I get jumpy, restless. Maybe that’s why Jay was also binding my ankles. He’d spread my legs wide apart, and used silken scarves to tie them to the bottoms both of our love seats. Hell, he was serious about this.

But I was okay with the situation. At least, I was at first. What was he going to do? Tie me up and fuck me? That didn’t sound bad at all. In fact, I was just beginning to enjoy myself when he surprised me yet again, dangling a third scarf in front of my eyes. I knew what he was going to do with that, and I started to fight. Who knew a blindfold could make me beg?

“You don’t have to…”

“I do.”

“Jay…”

“Trust me, baby. This time, I’m in charge.”

He didn’t say, “Let me be in charge.” He didn’t ask. He told. I felt something turn over inside of me, slowly, like a key twisting in a sticky lock.

“What are you going to do to me?” I asked as he tied the blindfold behind my heavy dark hair. There was a tremor in my voice. We both knew that I was scared.

“You’ll have to wait to find out, won’t you?”


Coupling is available in print and on Kindle! So get yours while you're hot!

XXX,
Alison

P.S. Best couple shirts ever!

3 comments:

Sommer Marsden said...

oh my. i love those shirts. I'm thrilled your in my little book. :)

xoxo
S

madelineelayne said...

Alison, you are the ultimate mistress of the tease!

Alison Tyler said...

Me, too, SM. I'm so dang excited!

And ME — hah! Teasing is my favorite way to please.

XXX,
Alison