August 02, 2012

69 Messages in a Bottle...


Okay, it's not exactly 69. I never claimed to be ace at math. But I was rechecking and updating my links, and I noticed several authors have put up posts about 69! How fucking cool is that? I was so underwater I hadn't thought to orchestrate any type of official blog tour. So instead, I'll lick the authors all over and post links right here as I find them!

Justine Elyot:

Reminiscent of the ’57 Varieties’ printed on the Heinz beans tins, but 12 better (and spicier) – here comes 69. Edited by Alison Tyler and published by Harlequin Spice, this is a treasury of erotic vignettes (I could almost say snatches…ahem) by a roll-call of erotica’s brightest and shiniest. And me. The cover alone will take your breath away.

Sommer Marsden:

69 is the perfect number...Especially when you're talking about a beautiful antho like this. Behold! I am in Alison Tyler's latest Harlequin collection called 69 Sultry Short Stories of Need and Desire. Go treat your reading device to a naughty little present ;)

Raziel Moore:

I’ve had a few small submissions, including two never published (not even on the blog) short pieces of mine are going to be published in a new Harlequin anthology edited by Alison Tyler: 69 Sultry Short Stories of Need and Desire.

Jeremy Edwards:

You don't have to be good at math to understand why I'm thrilled to account for two sixty-ninths of the short-short stories in Alison Tyler's new Harlequin Spice antho, 69!


Saskia Walker:

It's publication day for Alison Tyler's latest anthology -- 69: Sultry Short Erotic Stories of Need and Desire. The collection is published by Harlequin and 3 of the 69 stories are mine! Woot!

Teresa Noelle Roberts:

Not Your Grandma’s Harlequin: I’m incredibly proud to announce my first publication with Harlequin. Major New York publisher, baby!

Angell Brooks

Naughty Number 69. Isn't it beautiful? The lovely editors at Harlequin Spice have done it again. An amazing cover to go with an amazing line-up of writers (and me). It's currently available on Kindle for those with one, or with the app for iPhone/iPad etc. etc. etc.

Readers, if you review the collection, please drop me a note to msalisontyler at yahoo dot com. And authors, feel free to pinch me if I've missed you. I went down the TOC, and this is what I've found so far.

XXX,
Alison

P.S. Is the Punk Rock 69 t-shirt not the best thing ever?

1 comment:

Jo said...

I thought I'd done this but I forgot to! Soon...