November 29, 2012

"incredibly hot, kinky, mind-blowing sex"


There are BINGOs around every corner now! I delighted my postmaster yesterday with all the packages in different shapes and sizes. Each one had to be called a "parcel" because of the varying degrees of, um, thickness. Every BINGO in this game wins a prize, so don't forget to drop me a note at msalisontyler at yahoo dot com to claim yours. The prizes vary from silly to sexy—and everything in between!

Today's BINGO is Boys Next Door by Sommer Marsden. Boys Next Door is garnering great reviews. Check out this one:

Loved it!!! I have to admit; when I picked up this book I only read the first couple of sentences from the excerpt. And now I'm glad I didn't read the whole thing.

I obviously had NO idea what I was reading, which made the whole thing more surprising and fun...


*****

A lovable main character and three to-die-for men. Holy smokes! Grab your fans because you're going need them. This book is red hot...

*****

I enjoyed this greatly and would recommend it to anyone.

*****

As with every Sommer Marsden book, there is self-discovery, there is a ton of emotion, and as always - incredibly hot, kinky, mind-blowing sex.

This one kept me up reading long after my bedtime. And kept me awake long after I'd put it down.


Whew, right? I feel hot already!

Today's stop on the Morning, Noon, and Night tour is at Tenille Brown's blog. Tenille Brown is a veteran author of fiction, non-fiction and erotica widely pubished online in over fifty print anthologies, most recently, Open: Five Filthy Bisexual Stories. She also writes for Mischief Books.

We have three more days on the MNN tour, and four more squares for Trollop Bingo! Then I'm planning on putting together a new board, with a little more organizational brainpower this time. What do you all think? Should we do another round of BINGO when this one is over? More books. More authors. More fun for me at the post office?

XXX,
Alison

7 comments:

Preston Avery said...

I have decided that there is no such thing as too much Trollop Bingo! And I have never been one to turn down another round.

swannie said...

Agreed! More Bingo please!

Miz Angell said...

I loved this book! In fact, one of the reviews you quoted was mine. :D

Of course I'll need to buy a hard copy to take in the - ahem - tub with me. After all, a little light reading is always a good thing.

Having so much fun with this Bingo - I'd love to play all over again. :D

Thanks Alison for being such a wonderfully fun, creative and generous person.

Jen said...

This might be one of my favorite contests ever!

jenmarie.maple said...

Ohh, so they were 'parcels' rather than 'packages'?!?! I htink i Have this book on my Kindle, must go look, but I'm too busy playing Bingo!!!!

Sharon Wachsler said...

I just love how much you and Sommer Marsden support each other and plug each other's books, and I see that with a lot of erotica authors I follow. There's such a feeling of camaraderie. It's wonderful.

KimberlyFDR said...

I just picked up another Sommer Marsden today! This bingo party is doing well for my reading :)