November 28, 2012

"Making love on the floor..."


Where have I been all my life? I mean, where have I been since yesterday? I woke up to 17 comments to post. That is fabulous! I'm so excited! (Hence the exclamation points.) I have packages to get to the post office for the BINGO winners. (And you know, everyone is a winner in my book, so keep playing and keep BINGO-ing!) And I need to steer you over to Tamsin Flowers' blog for the next stop on the Morning, Noon, and Night tour. Tamsin is hosting Jeremy Edwards, who says:

This past January, after two decades living in Place A [not its real name], my wife and I relocated to Place B [well, what do *you* think?].

My Morning, Noon and Night submission was the first short story I wrote in our new home. What a satisfying moment it was to embark on the piece, perched at my old workstation in our new living room, looking out at our new surroundings through my old eyeballs.

Making love on the floor our first night here had represented one inauguration of our new space. This, now, was another: claiming my new writing space by, well, writing in it.


Read the whole post here, and be sure to comment for a chance to win 25 books edited by me and published by Cleis Press!

We are getting down to the naughty bits on my Trollop Bingo game. I think any direction at this point, will win at least one bingo. Yes, every time you get a BINGO, please drop me a note at msalisontyler at yahoo dot com. Your mailbox will be very happy by the end of this game!

Today's cover is (quite obviously) Violet Blue's gorgeous new Best Women's Erotica 2013, which comes out in about two weeks. This collection features my story "Last Call" which is actually my submission for Morning, Noon, and Night. So there's a cosmic connection. A love triangle. No, wait. A love line. Heh.

XXX,
Alison

P.S. If you like Morning, Noon, and Night, please consider reviewing the collection on Amazon.

7 comments:

Preston Avery said...

Really love the cover! And out just in time for Christmas!

swannie said...

BWE has always been one of my favorite collections to get year after year. It looks like 2013 will be another great addition to that series!

Miz Angell said...

I've never bought myself one of these collections, though some of my fave writers have been featured in them. Looks like I'd better hope for more $$ for Xmas so I can put in an Amazon order.

Sharon Wachsler said...

I so much love this cover. My eye is always drawn to it on the Bingo card.

Jen said...

That cover is so hot!

jenmarie.maple said...

That explains why I commented twice yesterday, checked back and thought I'd imagined commenting!!! Feel I might be about to explode withall the bingo excitement!!

KimberlyFDR said...

I really love that cover!