November 27, 2012

Open for Business—NSFW


Open for Business is one of my better-selling anthologies. I think readers really enjoy the fantasy (or in some cases, the reality) of fucking at work.

Domina Doll wrote in her review:

"Open for Business: Tales of Office Sex" edited by Alison Tyler is a short erotic anthology of twenty-two illicit stories featuring office politics in naughty scenarios. Many of the stories focus around themes of power play and various types of discipline as one might expect. All the stories are unique and written with their own brand of erotic fever from intellectual copulations to downright raunchy romps with a few added twists to add an element of surprise.

Certainly not your everyday workplace sexual fantasies, "Open for Business” might give you a few naughty ideas to help you get rid of the Monday nine-to-five blues. Warning: This book may not be suitable for the office.


Love that last line!

The table of contents still thrills me with the star quality:

That Monday Morning Feeling by Lisette Ashton
This Call May be Monitored by Xavier Acton
Sex, Lies, and Library Books by Donna George Storey
Taking Care of Business by Sommer Marsden
How to Fuck Your Boss by Elizabeth Young
Headhunter by CB Potts
Late for Work by Shelly Jansen
In the Empire of Lust by Maxim Jakubowski
Casual Friday by Jolene Hui
Strict Management by T.C. Calligari
Lunch Meeting by Marie Sudac
Secretary’s Day by Rachel Kramer Bussel
One Cubicle Over by Jeremy Edwards
Perks of the Job by Kristina Wright
Lonely at the Top by Savannah Stephens Smith
On the 37th Floor by Tulsa Brown
Have a Nice Day by Mike Kimera
Page 10 of the Employee Handbook by Alison Tyler
TGIF by Saskia Walker
After Hours by Marilyn Jaye Lewis
Memorandum by N.T. Morley
Rat Race by Nikki Magennis

(I'm missing a few brain cells—I mean, links—unfortunately. But I'm happy to update.)

Morning, Noon, and Night is a Rhapsody Book Club selection! (I just found that out.)

And speaking of on-the-job fantasies, here is my latest call for subs.

Remaining on our NSFW-track (and when are we not?), please stop by Always Each Other for the next station on the Morning, Noon, and Night tour. We'll regroup here tomorrow.

XXX,
Alison

9 comments:

Preston Avery said...

Oh! That is a great lineup!

Miz Angell said...

*mentally going through my smut collection* Not sure if I own this one, but if I do, I must read it again.

I love tales of "office" sex. It's even better when your job doesn't actually have an office. I think it makes it more dangerous, gives you more of a chance to get caught. :P

swannie said...

Sex in an office is one of my favorite things to do. This collection is a must-get for me!

Jen said...

There was a guy I used to work with that I would have loved to pull into the back room and have my way with. I used to fantasize about doing just that...

jenmarie.maple said...

Phew, another one for the to be read list!!!

KimberlyFDR said...

I love office sex stories. In fact, I just wrote three in the past few months :D I think it's the tease of getting caught that appeals to me.

Brigit Delaney said...

he he...love the title of your post - witty.

jenmarie.maple said...

Phew, another one for the to be read list!! Bingo!

Sharon Wachsler said...

Congratulations on Morning, Noon, and Night being a Rhapsody Book Club Collection!