December 18, 2012

Suddenly...Sex!


I've spent the past few days 69ing... that is, I've been reading the galleys for Sudden Sex, a collection of 69 shorts. Damn, I'm so impressed with the writers of this collection. The book is scheduled for release in May—and I'll be putting up a page dedicated to the bios of each of the writers in the near future.

Me being me, I'm also juggling the manuscript for my fall bondage book. I'll be sending out contracts and info shortly to the ever-so-patient writers. (This is not the bondage collection I'm currently accepting submissions for. Those deets are bound down right here.)

I'd also like to direct you to Go Deeper Press, where you can get a free erotic e-book. Editor's Note: "Also, be warned: the adult content in Sol is explicit and rather (ahem) taboo. And as always with GDP, this story will titillate your brain as well as your brawn…"

My novelette "Those Girls" will be out from GD in February. I'm really fucking excited. The story came out exactly the way I'd intended, which is rare sometimes.

Oh, in a random act of bookstore browsing, I came across this...


A quick Christmas reminder: I would love any photos that *you* snap of my books on display. This one tickled me. And of course, if *you're* bi-curious, why not check out Open, our bi-girl collection.

Finally, here is a link to a contest hosted by Cleis Press—you could win two free books!

XXX,
Alison

6 comments:

Lana Fox said...

Thanks so much, Alison! You're a star. And we're really fucking excited about "Those Girls" too! Can't wait to read "Sudden Sex" also. And dear god, I have to buy "Bi-curious George" for someone this holiday. Seriously. ;)

Jo said...

Agh! Galleys! I forgot! Sent to you now!

jenmarie.maple said...

Hi, I just wanted to say thank you so much for the fab prizes from round 1 of trollop bingo. Unfortunately I'm struggling to keep up with round 2 what with Christmas and all!! But be assured I'll be stopping by as often as I can! THanks so much, Jen xx

Jen said...

I love the title of that parody book. Hopefully the content is as good as the title...

swannie said...

I'm so looking toward to this collection!

And I'm playing catchup with my posts due to all this holiday craziness!

satorimedia LLC said...

Thanks for the list of bingo spots...I'd missed this one.