January 23, 2013

"I love good erotica..."


Today, the ever-amazing Tenille Brown reviews Andrea Dale's "Golf Spelled Backwards" on her blog:

...with a title like this one, I dove in expecting the unexpected and Ms. Dale didn't disappoint. Through unconventional and pleasurable means, Anastasia taught Daniel to control his swing and his urges, among other naughty things.

I appreciated Ms. Dale’s innovative approach to the bondage theme. An old school fool like me general expects one to be tied up, down or around, but it was a joy discovering how and to what Ms. Dale decided to bind her submissive character.


Read the entire review here.

Tenille Brown's smut is featured online in various webzines and in over fifty print and ebook anthologies, including Open, Sapphic Planet, and F Is for Fetish.

More sexy stops on the blog tour to come soon. I'm so impressed with the way this tour has gone so far. Clearly, I'm not that organized. But I adore what the authors and reviewers have come up with!

XXX,
Alison

P.S. Fabulous DIRTY necklace is from Nena Sideral's ETSY shop.

1 comment:

Dayle A. Dermatis said...

Squee! Thank you, Tenille, and thank you Alison for hosting and posting! (And for buying the story, of course!)

xo