January 09, 2013

"Joe had a stick up his ass."


You know that feeling. When the thought flickers through your mind at the exact moment when you're starting to fall asleep. Well, call me lazy, but I didn't want to get out of bed the other night. Call me greedy, because I didn't want to lose that thought either. So I whispered to myself, "Joe had a stick up his ass."

That didn't help. I totally forgot all about it. And then last night, I suddenly remembered. Joe had a stick up his ass. Very important. Makes the whole story.

My note at the top of the story now reads: "Joe had a stick up his ass. But that wasn’t a problem. The problem was that he wouldn’t stick anything up mine."

Can you wait for our next anal collection? Me, neither.

XXX,
Alison

P.S. Love Joe Strummer. Love this shirt.

No comments: