February 09, 2013

The Week of the Spanking


I decided to try to do a mini-recap of my spanking stories over the next few days. Why? Because when I was going through the acres of emails in my inbox, I found this:

My hubby presented me with a Kindle for my birthday in 2009. I loved that I could immediately download the books I wanted without the angst of waiting for delivery.

My suggestion list offered a suggestion (ha) of a little short story called Sass. Thank you, Alison! I was hooked and began devouring any spanking stories I could find! I soon turned to the internet and blogs and -- HOLY COW -- there are men that really do spank their wives! It took me a while to finally go to my husband about introducing real honest-to-goodness spanking. Okay, it was February of this year, but he went for it and we couldn't be happier.

Anyhoo, I told him about your little story, how it made me feel, blahblahblah. I suggested he read it. He loved it and now he has dreams of spanking me in a furniture store.

So if you've ever sat around, maybe on a rainy day, pondering whether your writing is changing lives, it is! Sass remains one of my favorite stories ever, and my marriage has never been so solid. And fun! ;)


Sass was also mentioned in Violet Blue's Kink Up Your Kindle feature, in which she said (about me!): "After becoming the world's most prolific and favored erotica author, she's set out making bite-sized mini-collections and $1.49 explicit erotic Kindle bits -- really seeing the medium for what it is and creating iTunes-style, per-song content. It's fabulous, highly recommended, and luckily not a monetary commitment at the $9.99 threshold where most collections are set."

More spankings to follow soon...

XXX,
Alison

P.S. If you like any of my spanking stories (or other stories) and would like to drop me a review, I will feature your words and link to your site. Just drop me a note at msalisontyler at yahoo dot com. I might even send you a prize.

No comments: