February 25, 2013

"you can only imagine..."


Before I committed to getting out of bed this morning, I tried to figure out which day it was. I'd fully convinced myself it was Tuesday, truly, until I walked into the kitchen and checked the calendar. So you won't be surprised at all to discover that in putting together today's post, I kind of forgot which book I was talking about! But no worries, all is sorted — and here we are with D.L. King's review of Madeline Elayne's Prey from The Big Book of Bondage:

This is a story about the hunt and the action is breath-taking. Once the chase is over and the prey is well and truly caught and immobilized, you can only imagine the hours of fun yet to come. As a lover of hot, exciting femdom, this story tweaks all the right nerve endings.

The whole review is here

The entire tour is here.

And I'll be back soon with blog-tour stops for Sudden Sex. Just to keep you on your toes!

XXX,
Alison

P.S. You know one of the things I love about Loving Anvil is how beautiful her pictures are.

No comments: