March 12, 2013

"I was begging for more..."



There are birds tweeting out my window. It's kind of surreal. Nobody clued them into the time change. It's not that I think they're up too early. But they're up  too dark.

Mina Murray has reviewed ADR Forte's story from Sudden Sex:


In addition to being extremely hot, this story is really well written. There’s a momentum to the prose, a particular syntax that conveys a sense of motion and propels the reader forward along with the protagonist. The level of detail in the writing, in particular the specific adjectives Forte has chosen, make you feel like you’re right there with the narrator in that worn motel room. Forte renders the scene so precisely that you almost don’t notice how strongly you’re identifying with the main character until you, too, feel the flicker of fear at being bound and gagged, and revel in the sublime degradation of being used...

The entire review is here.

Mina Murray is an Antipodean, whisky aficionado and smut-peddler, who can often be found with her head in a book. Her work appears in Seductress: Erotic Tales of Immortal Desire; Best Bondage Erotica 2013; Brief Encounters: Tales of Fast Love (Mischief Books) and Sudden Sex: 69 Sultry Short Stories. Look out for more in 2013 in The Mammoth Book of Quick & Dirty Erotica, and Baby Got Back (Cleis).

Ms. Murray will be reviewing several more stories in the future. If you would like to play along with us, please drop me a note at msalisontyler at yahoo dot com. I'd love to add more reviewers to our incredible list of readers and writers! The table of contents for Sudden Sex is here.

In searching for Best Bondage Erotica 2013, I had a fuck of a time with the numbers. I typed in 2103. 2031. 1203. Could it be possible that I no longer know what decade, century, or milenium I'm in?

XXX,
Alison

P.S. I am in lust, love, and adoration with these harness necklaces from Girl Tuesday Jewelry!


No comments: