March 02, 2013

Sexy Is as Sexy Does



Tamsin Flowers reviews a trio of pieces by Giselle Renarde here. Tamsin says:

I’ve known Giselle Renarde via twitter for a little while and I love her sense of humour; but up until now I was not really familiar with her writing. However, Gisele has three fantastic stories in the Sudden Sex anthology and I can thoroughly recommend all of them.

Giselle is on the new side to me, as well. And I have to say that she delights me even behind-the-scenes. The other day, I wrote her an acceptance letter filled with all the normal boring details. I wrote "You know the drill." She responded. "I have indeed been drilled before."

Love the clever writers. Just fucking love them.

According to her entertaining Amazon bio, "Giselle Renarde is a proud Canadian, supporter of the arts, and activist for women's and LGBT rights. For Giselle, a perfect day involves watching a snowstorm rage outside with a cup of tea in one hand and a chocolate truffle in the other. Ms Renarde lives across from a park with two bilingual cats who sleep on her head."


As a naughty girl on a journey of self-discovery as an erotic writer, Tamsin Flowers is as keen to entertain her readers as she is to explore every aspect of female erotica. She writes light-hearted stories that are perfect for reading on your own or with someone in whom you have more than a passing interest...

XXX,
Alison

P.S. The Carbon Crusader came up on a random search. I took that as a sign.

No comments: