March 04, 2013

"THIS is how it's done..."


It's no big secret I've been a huge fan of Alison's since I first "met" her on her blog six years ago. And it's no secret that I love just about everything she's ever written. This proves the rule - which is, when it comes to BDSM, ALISON RULES. As I like to say, she was BDSM before most could even spell it.

She's written from a male POV before, but never in quite the voice that she gave Sandy. Being honest, I actually believed that it was written by a male Dom. It's authentic, real and the sex is hot and unbelievably kinky.

Being as it's a novelette, I don't want to give out too many details. But if you're a Trollop fan, you'll love it. If you're new to Alison, you'll still love it.

When it comes to kinky, sexy, steamy writing, stay away from the mainstream (like Fifty shades). The best sex, the kinkiest scenes, are the ones that take place off the beaten path. Get off the highway and travel the side streets. You'll find what you're looking for. They're behind that dumpster, in that trashed out alley. They're in the back corner of the deserted parking lot.

They're in the corners of Alison's mind.

And the best part of it all is that there's lots more to come.


This is the kind of review an author dreams about. Thank you doesn't encompass the gratitude I feel. But that's all I can say right now. THANK YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

XXX,
Alison

No comments: