January 29, 2014

Do you like it slow?


So, you all know how nosy I am by now. Yes? I would ask you to send me pictures of your fridges, your medicine cabinets, your sock drawers if I thought I could get away with it. Well, that's one of the reasons why I started my Trollop Salon. I ask writers and artists the same few questions, and then I fall back on my fainting couch in a swoon at their clever responses.

Today, I'm featuring Cecilia Tan. Please head on over to the salon to read about her latest book, her process, and why she's a "coffee shop writer."

Next week, I'll be hosting Lucy Felthouse. If you'd like to visit my salon, please drop me a note at msalisontyler at yahoo dot com. And if you're following along on my Delicious Torment blog tour, slip on over to Chez Angell Brooks for a peek between my pages.

XXX,
Alison

2 comments:

cait o said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison Tyler said...

Thank you so much! I have always enjoyed promoting authors and artists. The same set of questions draws out different responses from each interviewee. I love who unique the Q&A's turn out!

XXX,
AT