March 19, 2014

Kissing Is an Art Form


You may not know this about me, but I worship manuals. When I first dived into the warm, wet waters of erotica, I began to collect books for my reference shelf. Of course, I devoured the classics: Little Birds, The Pearl, 9 1/2 Weeks, The Beauty Trilogy, Justine. But I also lined up non-fiction, like How to Be the Perfect Lover by Graham Masterton and The Lover's Dictionary.

Violet Blue's new Kissing: A Field Guide is the ultimate non-fiction book dedicated the sensuous art of lips meeting lips. Packaged in a delightful vintage-esque cover, the all-encompasing guide describes everything a hopeful Romeo (or Juliette) needs to know about the magical art of making out.

The perfect gift for the lover on your list. Or to round out your own reference library. (What's on *your* shelf?)

XXX,
Alison

No comments: