July 22, 2014

Oleander "Trouble" Plume


You all are giving me one of those "message in a bottle" moments. I mean, really. I ordered a stack of tattoos, and I had no idea if I was going to wind up wearing all the ink myself. I can't say how excited these photos make me.


Oleander Plume is the second vixen to send me several fierce snapshots of herself sporting my Bound for Trouble tattoo. I have recently had the pleasure of working with Ms. Plume several times. Her delicious story "Portraits of You" will appear in my upcoming collection Just for Her. (And yes, for those playing along at home, that's a cover reveal.) Ms. Plume said: "This was so much fun! Since I used to work in graphic design (and I'm a text junkie), I embellished with words... Of course, my lovely assistant, Antonio, insisted on being included."

And we're all so happy he did!

To get your own Bound for Trouble tattoos, simply drop me a note to msalisontyler at yahoo dot com with your snail mail address.

Also, if you're following along on my Those Boys tour, stop at Inara Serene's today.

XXX,
Alison


3 comments:

Miz Angell said...

OOOH Beauty pics! Think I'll drop you a line for one of those myself. I have a few ideas...

Miz Angell said...

Oh and while I'm here - that is a GORGEOUS cover.

Jeremy Wright said...

Awesome pics! Oleander is fantastic