October 02, 2014

Advice Freem e. Autio@as!

Don't you just love my handwriting?
Yes, you read that right. Except, that's not what I meant at all. What I meant was: Advice from authors. I don't know what the e. was about. And what I really meant was this: I have decided to mine the mega library of stories in my coffers (I just like saying that. I don't really know what it means. Well, now I do.) — to give advice. Because I adore advice columns, but I don't always feel the "Ask Alison Expert" enough to really put on my cap and hang a shingle. One or the other. Not both.

(Oh, I just got it! e. is erotica. ha!)

So be on the lookout for Advice Freem e. Autio@as. Or: Advice from Erotica Authors.

Coming soon to a blog near you. In fact, to this blog.

Oh, if you have handwritten (or otherwise) notes you'd like to pimp, don't forget about my Scruffy Jottings blog. It's a pretty ace way for writers to showcase their work (the before and the after), and I love being the curator of so many killer notes.

XXX,
Alison

No comments: