October 24, 2014

Alison After Dark


This one may be my favorite yet. The book will be available (fingers crossed) by Tuesday. This one features seven stories—four that are brand-new, never published, hanging on the clothesline to dry. If you would like to review one of the collections, please drop me a note to msalisontyler at yahoo dot com. I'm spreading the word as hard as I can!

My other two newbies are Alison on the Rocks and Alison on Top. Photos for all of these collections are taken by the extremely talented Riendo. Her work delights and excites me. Her magic eye makes me want to be a better writer.

Alison on Top received a fab review this week: "I don't think I've ever been as jealous of a fictional character as I am right now of Nate in the story 'WYSIWYG.' Fantastic story of a young cocky guy put in his place by two sexy dominant women."

Seriously grateful. Thank you so much. I'm over the moon!

XXX,
Alison

1 comment:

Miz Angell said...

Probably my fave cover yet. I love cityscapes, especially at night. It gives me shivers.

Can't wait to read it. :D