April 04, 2015

How to Get 10,000 Followers

Hyacinths from Sommer Marsden
Actually, I have no idea. I understand people want 10,000 followers, and I'm always being asked to buy 10,000 followers. But I always read the word as "flowers," which is why I posted this request.

Roses from F. Leonora
And because my readers and friends are dreamy remarkable people, my inbox has been overflowing (I just wrote "overflowering," which seems appropriate) lately with blooms of every variety. You have no idea how happy this makes me.

There is so much negativity online (and, yeah, in the "real world") that a little bit of of genuine beauty can be so fucking inspiring.

Want to join in? You can send me pics of flowers to msalisontyler at yahoo dot com or tag me on twitter with #10000flowers. There is no real point. Other than to scatter a few petals around to make people smile.

At first, I couldn't figure out where I put the pictures people had sent. And then I remembered. My folder is called "Nothing But Flowers."

Butterflyweed from Zac
I will continue to post the pics on my blog to share with you as they bloom. Thank you for playing with me!

XXX,
Alison

1 comment:

F. Leonora Solomon said...

makes me happy to add flowers, it was a gorgeous suggestion!!!