July 02, 2015

Alison Loves Sophia

About six months ago, I revealed this plan to showcase authors I've had the honor and pleasure of working with over the past twenty-mumble-whisper years. I'm not 100% sure how many stories each book will have. Six? Seven? Ten?

My proposed format is to write a little intro about each story. Why I chose the piece. How it resonates with me. And a little foreword about each author's unique and sultry style.

Honestly, I don't know if there is a market for single-author collections compiled in this manner, but I'm hopeful. Because I have a lot on my plate right now, my goal is to release the books on Valentine's Day. (At least some of them.) But I will be showcasing different covers and authors as I move forward.

The photo is by Riendo.

Authors I'd love to, well, love include (in no particular order):

Sommer Marsden
Sophia Valenti
Angell Brooks
Thomas Roche
Andrea Dale
Heidi Champa
Cheyenne Blue
Shanna Germain
Nikki Magennis
Donna George Storey
Dante Davidson

It's always dangerous to make a list. I'm sure I'm leaving people out. But this is a work in progress. Stay tuned for more info as I hone the concept. And let me know what you think.


P.S. To the many authors who are waiting for word from me about the books I have in the wings... I'm sorry. I still do not have any news to share, but I promise to be in touch as soon as I do. These things are out of my hands.

No comments: