September 20, 2015

Make a Kinky Movie...


Or, rather, Make a Movie Kinky...

You see, I dreamed in #hashtags last night. In my dream, I created the #hashtag game: "Make a Movie Kinky." (I don't know if this has been done before or not. Mea culpa if I am stepping on someone else's kinky boots.) And then I played the game:

A Room with a View... of My Neighbor's Wife
A Few Good Men... Who Need to be Spanked
Now Way Out... of This BDSM Dungeon
A Few Dollars More... For Anal
The Lady in Red... Vinyl

I can't remember all of the titles I played with. But you know you've been staring at the screen too long when you're writing hashtags in your sleep.

In other news, insomnia means... there are stars when you go to bed and stars when you wake up. I only caught a few z's in the middle. "Insomnia Means" could be another #hashtag, couldn't it? Insomnia means you''re drunk without vodka. Insomnia means that by 5 p.m. you'll be walking into walls.

If you're into insomnia, too, please check out Alison After Dark. I'll stay up all night with you. I'll make it worth your while.

XXX,
Alison

P.S. The photo is my attempt to capture a star outside my window at 5 a.m.


No comments: