November 19, 2015

"Alison Tyler strips..."


You could probably call this picture "too much fun with matchboxes and miniatures." But I have been entertaining myself in the wee hours of the mornings. (Or the late hours of the evenings.) I would love a full-size version of one of these campers. That would be my style of enjoying the great outdoors. (I much prefer the great indoors, if truth be told.)

This week, I learned that one of my novels received a truly lovely review from Romancing the Book. I am honored and delighted by the stamp of approval, specifically: "Alison Tyler strips away all the pretty wrappings and gets to the core with this gritty series. It's challenging to read, but you know when you've finished that it was real."

I forgot yesterday in my list of happy places to add in Writerly. I don't know how that happened. But I strive to make my six words count for her daily prompts. I'm also seriously enjoying Archillect. The juxtaposition of the photos can be beyond breathtaking.

If you peruse accounts that tickle your fancy in one way or another, please share them here. I'm always on the search for a good time.

XXX,
Alison

No comments: