November 27, 2015

Intimate • Edgy and Complex • Classic

Don't give me a crayon box, whatever you do. I will color on everything! Yes, my latest way of zoning out is to slide clips from reviews onto book covers. So here is Alison After Dark (out nearly a year!) with some of the pull quotes I'm most proud of.

And here is Filthy Housewives, edited spectacularly by Violet Blue.

Then there's Haunted by Sommer Marsden...

At the moment, I'm working on two novels. One has almost no sex. The other makes up for that with all the sex. You'll see me around online when I need a breather. Otherwise, imagine me on this Black Friday with my head down and my fingers flying. Hope that yours is sexy in every way and every color of the crayon box.


P.S. Yes, I am coveting that 152-count box. Seriously. 152! But then I'd want a coloring book to go with them. Perhaps crayons would be too heavy. Maybe I'd need these pencils. Of course, seeing all those colored gorgeous pencils makes me crave new eye liners. And this is why I never get anything done.

1 comment:

Miz Angell said...

I know I'm getting the Harry Potter colouring book for Xmas. I'm hoping for the Doctor Who one as well. But no one has done an erotic one yet...that I know of.

Shall we collaborate?