January 13, 2016

Someone else's wife...

The RWA theme this week was "old"—which is apparently a word I don't reach for too often. In my current work-in-progress, a search for "old" won me: gold, bold, told, blindfold, hold, and cold. So I slid over to Figment, where I found this.

And yes, I'm still pounding away at this book. I paused, to write 44K on a different novel. That's how my brain works. A little of this, half a dozen of that. Ultimately, something will be finished. At least, that's what I tell myself every day.

Figment is probably my favorite project of all time. I am continually surprised by the characters. The concepts are spilling into other works. I can't escape, and I don't want to. I promise to post a release date, as soon as it releases me.



Jim Scovill said...

Yeah. I will continue to amuse myself with your archives in the meantime.

Neroke5 said...

Have you ever had a character that you're writing about take an unexpected turn or do something that you weren't expecting as you were writing the story?