April 16, 2011

"It Takes One to Know Someone"


So I put up my favorite SPAM the other day, and Georgia responded as only Georgia can. Now, I received a *new* favorite SPAM:

Hello from Sandra

My name is Sandra I got your contact details today on world-english.org
and I am interested in knowing you and being friendly
with you . I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible, you
can reach me through my private e-mail stated below so that we can get to know each other better.
My private e-mail: sandragodwin87@yahoo.com
I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know
someone. I want you to understand that race or distance does not matter but
loving and caring matters a lot in life. I look forward to hearing more
from you soonest .
yours Sandra


...and Georgia responded as... well, you get the picture:

Hello from Jeanine

My name is Jeanine. I bet you didn't know that!

I am having some friendly feelings for you. I don't know anything about you, yet i feel very friendly. We could get acquainted if you write me at my private email stated below.

my private email: jeanine@iamprivate.com

It's private! even though i have stated it on the world wide web. We can start from here because that is the soonest point we can start at. Someone knows something though not everyone knows anything. race does not matter, as long as we start from here, the soonest point. distance does not matter because racing will be fast knowing you!

loving and caring matters, especially in knowing email friends.

know me soonest,

Love from, Amy--I mean Jeanine, though Amy would like to be knowing you too.


*****


I'm crying, and I've already read her reply three times. Happy Saturday!

XXX,
Alison