June 16, 2009

Am I Gay?

I've hit this before, but the search string I get most often revolves around:

1) wanting someone's finger in your ass
b) wanting to know if wanting someone's finger in your ass makes you gay

I have determined this in my recent studies:

a) if someone puts a finger in your ass, you are gay
2) if they take it out, you are no longer gay

No, no. That's not what I meant.

I believe we can all agree that the concept of wanting a finger (or something even more naughty) inserted there is a common fantasy. Maybe you're gay and maybe you're not—butt a finger (heh) won't make the difference. So calm down. Let your lover finger your ass.

Y: You'll like it.
3: I'm sure.

XXX,
Alison

P.S. For more fun with words, hip hop over to my Trollop Salon!

11 comments:

EllaRegina said...

If someone puts their finger in your ass, then removes it, and the North Sea comes out, you are a dike. If you are a dyke in Holland when this happens better still.

Why are people so homophobic? Wait, don't answer that. We haven't got all day.

Nice "trainer kit," btw.

Alison Tyler said...

Thanks for clicking my link! I get a warm fuzzy when you do that.

XXX,
AT

EllaRegina said...

I did, too. ;-)

Erobintica said...

fantasy???? ;-)

Alison Tyler said...

Did I say fantasy? I meant Friday:

I believe we can all agree that the concept of wanting a finger (or something even more naughty) inserted there is a common Friday.

Sometimes words get away from me...

Isabel Kerr said...

That's my girl Friday.

Confidant said...

Alison, your finding that:

a) if someone puts a finger in your ass, you are gay
2) if they take it out, you are no longer gay

is so gorgeous that I can't (and don't wish to) get over it.

Plus, your "1, b, a, 2, Y, 3" system is so adorable that I want to give you one of those jumping-up-and-down hugs.

:-)

jothemama said...

Heh.

See amusing video:

http://infantasia.blogspot.com/2009/04/finger-of-fudge.html

Alison Tyler said...

Oh, Confidant. You make my heart sing. You make everything groovy!

XXX,
Alison

EllaRegina said...

That's one long finger, Jo.

EllaRegina said...

Confidant, why not let's get AT a special gig writing S.A.T. questions for the College Board. I know I'd have done better on that test had she been behind the syllogism (et al.) helm. Or math books -- algebra!